Thursday 5 pm

Wide track and I were out packing trails again today. The snow just started kicking in . I am heading out again soon with a bear cat and Tidd tech or ginzu. We are hoping to open this Saturday. We will decide Friday at noon if we are opening…. We are very optimistic.