Wednesday 12 noon

groomers just finished grooming, Trail is looking good. We are still planning on opening Friday at 9 cst. Saturday am early we may try setting tracks with our low snow tracksetter.

Tuesday 12 noon

The first shift is coming in from rolling the closer main trails, they are looking good. There are a few thin areas and a few rough spots but the trails look like they will be skiable starting Friday. We are planning on opening with about 20 k or more starting Friday at 9 Am.

Monday 7 pm

We woke up to about 3 inches of snow and had light flurries during the day. Sno cross and Nathan were out scouting and doing preliminary packing on about 20 k. They are still calling for2-6 inches overnight. We plan to pack again tommorow and decide if we will open for skiing for Friday. Tuesday night will be our post with our plan.