Work Bee September 17 and 18 – pre season
The Anderson Bluff & River Trail Foundation is planning another trail work bee on Sunday September 18, 2022. We are also collaborating with Wolverine Trails conducting a work bee on Saturday September 17.
UP fall colors will be awesome! Work in the morning, play in the afternoon, and relax at night.
- September 17 at Wolverine Trails 8:00-12:00 ( meet at Wolverine Chalet) and
- September 18 on Anderson Foundation Trails 8:00-11:00 ( meet at Norrie Park )
What: Trail pre- season maintenance all skill levels welcome
- Work on the Norrie Park loop
- Work on the Woodward Trail
- Work on the SISU trail
- Work on the Wolverine Trails
- ( bring your safety gear, tools and good attitude)
Who: Volunteers from near and far (note 1)
- Friends of the Anderson Bluff & River Trail Foundation and
- Friends of ABR Ski Inc. and
- Friends of Wolverine Trail and
- Friends of SISU
- ALL WELCOME – no Trail experience required
Note 1- If you are traveling to Ironwood to see the trails without snow and with beautiful fall colors for the first time- Wow you are in for a treat!
Please RSVP so we can plan our work scope/ teams and resources properly. Please do not REPLY ALL.
Email us at AndersonFoundation13@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.