Monday 7:30 PM

Just coming from checking trails, They are improved from the weekend with the snow dusting. We did not or are not planning to regroom tomorrow. we had about 20 skiers today…favorable comments. still thin and rock skis or b skis . Looking at the forecast we are planning to stay open tomorrow and then close for Wednesday and Thursday when the temps are above freezing. We plan to reopen Friday and if the forecast snow is correct conditions will improve rapidly.