Wednesday 6 PM

We plan to reopen Friday at 10 AM CST.  It seems like a pretty obvious decision if you have been watching the  forecasts; we need one more day for the temps to drop and the snow to stop so we can regroom and reopen.  The snow did not melt but it has been warm and soft and we are /did preserve our base. Hope to see you Friday.