We received 14 inches or more of snow and we are starting to pack the trails and clear downed branches from the heavy snowfall. The power has been out in much of the area and is now back on in many locations including ABR. the roads have been partially covered in trees from the heavy snowfall. The roads are also becoming more passable. Please be patient we hope to open on Friday Nov 3rd, maybe Thursday depending on how the temps hold. I will post pictures later today. We are not open for skiing or shopping now .