Tuesday night 7 PM

The weather was again mild and after checking the trails they did hold up fairly well today.  The River is rising  but the higher trails are holding a thin layer of solid base. We are not able to reopen for safe fun skiing until it gets colder and snows. It looks like Thursday or Friday the forecast will allow us to re-groom and reopen for safe , fun, skiing. We keep the website updated daily. Sorry we can not always answer the phone. We are closed for snowshoeing and skiing Wednesday.