Thursday 5 PM

We received about 2 inches of snow today and the temps hovered at 30 and are starting to drop a bit. The forecast calls for another inch of snow and mild temps. I don’t see how we could open if that holds true. If we get more snow than forecast or colder temps we will open for Saturday…..but I am doubtful.

Watch the website for daily updates at 6-7 AM and  5-7 PM