Tuesday night 8 PM

I am just coming in from checking the trails and they seem to be holding snow well on the hi and dry trails. Sulos is still wet etc. The snow on the ground tonight is 2- 3 inches, melting from the bottom slightly. We will resume grooming Thursday and plan to open for Friday skiing. the forecast appears to being OK and the cold temps and another inch or so should make for good early season skiing on about 20 km of our trail system.

Conclusion: we are not open for skiing until Friday. we plan to open the ski trails again for the third time this season on Friday and we will stay open until we are not skiable. This includes staying open for Holidays.