It looks like we will continue to be lacking snow for a few more days. Depending on the forecasts we are seeing an inch or so Thursday (which over out thin base and frozen ground is not enough to reopen). We are then seeing up to 4 inches of lake effect for Friday, which would be enough for reopening and skiing. Stay in touch we will update daily as the weather unfolds.
The trails are ready since we have been packing and driving the frost down, Grooming equipment is out and serviced, We put 3 plows on the trucks today, ski shop is ready and open every Saturday, wax room and facilities ready!