14th Annual Taste of the Trails
March 9th 2019, Saturday from 12:00 to 2 PM
Sample our local cuisine and specialties of our local restaurants. Restaurants will have tables set up at the trailhead. There is no special cost for the event, just pay the food costs at each booth. Typically $2-5.
- Don and GG’s – Taco bar, Gluten free homemade Hummus and Veggies, cranberry and almond cookies, hot cider and drinks,maybe a grilled item.
- Manny’s – Pork Sandwiches
- Cold Iron – Drift North IPA Black River Beer, Honey Cream Ale and Brut IPA
- Golden Dragon – Veggie Eggroll, Teriachi Chicken, General Tso Chicken and home brew tea
- Brewsters – Chili and Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Bake Superior – Roasted Garlic Parmesan Ciabatta
- Old Suffolk Ale House – Porketta