We still have some snow on the ground but are not skiable. The forecast looks favorable with cold temps at night and snow off and on. We will keep you posted. The ski shop and 20% -50% off SALE will continue this Saturday from 9-4 CST. Mail orders are included.
ABR is closed waiting for more snow and cold temps. The ski shop will be open again on Saturday or before if the weather cooperates.
We are just coming in from grooming 13 km of the main trails. The base is soft and thin with wet and bare areas but skiable for those desperate to get off Roller Skis.
We received about 4 inches of snow today and the groomers were out rolling some of the main trails. The temp is 30 now and it looks like it will be skiable in the AM. We will head back out in the AM to groom again . The base is thin and we will not be tracking just grooming the trail flat. It may be rock skiing but skiable. Planning to open at 9 AM. Check the web site for a report in the morning.
It is snowing this morning, we have about an so far, just enough to make the ground white. The trails and groomers are ready to go we will keep you posted. We are having the Ski Shop Sale again today Saturday from 9-4 PM 20-50% off,