15th Annual Taste of the Trails
March 14th 2020, Saturday from 12:00 to 2 PM
Sample our local cuisine and specialties of our local restaurants. Restaurants will have tables set up at the trailhead. There is no special cost for the event, just pay the food costs at each booth. Typically $2-5. Sample our local cuisine and specialties of our local restaurants.
- Don and GG’s – Jamaican Jerk Chicken Skewers (GF), Jamaican Rice (GF, V), Homemade Cookies, Hummus Cups (GF, V), and a tropical soft drink.
- Manny’s – Pasta in a Marinara sauce.
- Cold Iron – Drift North IPA, Ayer Street Amber, Honey Cream Ale and
Catherine the Great Porter.
- Brewsters – Sliders from the grill.
- Bake Superior – Personal size Scone, Palmiers ( chocolate dipped croissant).
- Elk and Hound – Chili.
- Old Suffolk Ale House – Porketta sandwiches.