Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 12:00 to 2 pm
Sample our local cuisine and specialties of our local restaurants. Restaurants will have tables set up at the trailhead. There is no special cost for the event, just pay the food costs at each booth. Typically $2-5.
- Don and GG’s: Veggies and Hummus, Mac and Cheese, cranberry and almond cookies and drinks….maybe a grilled item.
- Old Suffolk Ale House: Porketta Sandwiches
- Manny’s: Pastys
- Cold Iron Brewery: Drift North IPA and Contrast Coffee Stout
- Eldorado: Quesadillas, and Tacos and with nachos and salsa and drinks
- Brewsters: Mini Ruebens
- Bake Superior: Roasted Garlic Parmesan Ciabatta and Pain Au Chocalat