ABR’s Annual Midwest Grooming Clinic and Expo will be Jan 24-25. The first day is a free expo and show day, the second day is fee-based grooming clinic and seminars. Check out the full details and download the registration form.
Temps have been dropping and we’ve been seeing some snow.
The groomers will start packing the snow as it falls, but we will not be open this weekend for skiing and the ski shop sale is postponed until Nov 17th.
Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 12:00 to 2 pm
Sample our local cuisine and specialties of our local restaurants. Restaurants will have tables set up at the trailhead. There is no special cost for the event, just pay the food costs at each booth. Typically $2-5.
- Don and GG’s: Veggies and Hummus, Mac and Cheese, cranberry and almond cookies and drinks….maybe a grilled item.
- Old Suffolk Ale House: Porketta Sandwiches
- Manny’s: Pastys
- Cold Iron Brewery: Drift North IPA and Contrast Coffee Stout
- Eldorado: Quesadillas, and Tacos and with nachos and salsa and drinks
- Brewsters: Mini Ruebens
- Bake Superior: Roasted Garlic Parmesan Ciabatta and Pain Au Chocalat
ABR is hosting their annual Taste of the Trails event this Saturday, March 4th, from noon to 2 pm. Come out and enjoy some fine local food and drinks, along with some great March skiing!