2018 ABR Midwest Grooming Clinic
This year ABR will again be hosting the
19th Annual Midwest Grooming Clinic
Tuesday January 30th, 2018.
This years format will be a condensed 1 day format, without all of the vendors. We are going to a 1 day Clinic every other year to put some of the vendors on a every other year schedule for the full day of demonstration. For the 2019 Grooming Clinic it will be again be a 2 day show with a full expo.
- 9 AM -12 PM at ABR indoors classroom and workshop
- Grooming 101 basic grooming fundamentals
- Advanced and early season grooming techniques
- Grooming with a Snow cat vs. ATV/UTV vs Snowmobile
- Grooming from a skiers prospective
- Grooming Scenarios
- Snowmobile set up for grooming.
- Review of cooling, steering and wiring modifications to make your snowmobile work better for grooming.
- 12 PM-1 PM
- Lunch catered at ABR provided in registration fees
- 1 PM-3 PM
- Grooming on snow
- Operating the snowmobile, UTV/ Gator or PB with blade/renovator and tiller
- Demo equipment available for testing
- Pisten Bully PB 100’s Rubber Track and Combi track
- Tidd Tech G2
- Yellowstone Track Systems Ginzu Groomers
- Ski-Doo TUV Expedition
- Artic Cat Bear Cat Groomers Special
- Snow Implements Rollers and Drags
- John Deere Gator with Camoplast Tracks and power steering
Lodging: Book your lodging from our list at www.abrski.com and ask for clinic discount.
Bring your used equipment that you have for sale or a photo and ad to post on the FOR SALE board at the clinic!
2018 Grooming Registration Form Attending the Grooming Clinic Seminar Day ($125/person) ______ Payment by check, cash or credit card (P.O.’s accepted with approval) Company/Club ____________________________________________________ Groomer Name(s) __________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________ Phone # _____________________________________________________ Address _____________________________________________________ City/State zip _______________________________________________________ Email ___________________________________________________ Mail this form to: ABR Trails E5299 West Pioneer Road Ironwood MI 49938