75 k of Trails are 100% open and groomed and the conditions being reported are very good . Sorry for the lack of reporting; the internet has been been a bit sketchy this weekend here in our rural area. We are not regrooming Monday because the conditions are looking good tonight, firm set tracks and firm skate lanes just a bit icy on the steep downhills where they were snow plowed.
Join us for DEMO DAYS Saturday, reps from Fischer, Madshus and Atomic will be here with equipment to test. Toko wax clinic at 2 pm.
Sample our local cuisine and specialties of our local restaurants. Restaurants will have tables set up at the trailhead. There is no special cost for the event, just pay the food costs at each booth. Typically $2-4.
- Golden Dragon – General Tsao Chicken, Vegetarian Egg Rolls, and soup
- Don and GG’s – Hummus, Grilled Focaccia bread and Chicken Caesar Salad, cookies and drinks
- Old Suffolk Ale House – Porketta Sandwiches
- Cold Iron Brewery – Superior Session IPA and Whitecap Wheat Porter
- Eldorado – Quesedillas, Tacos and Chimichangas with nachos and salsa
- The Kimball Inn Chicken Meatballs in Marsala Sauce, Jumbalya, and a Seafood Bisque